Do you seek information about Gesinde Adedeji Amosa (Fregene) Biography; Books and Portfolio? The Nigerian Administrator and Author? Do you want to know about his Early Life, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Wikipedia, Personal Life, Tribe, Children, Religion, Awards, and even Political Career information?
If yes, then this post is for you. Here you can find out about Gesinde Adedeji Amosa (Fregene) Biography; Net Worth, his Early Life, Childhood, Siblings, Parents, Family, Wikipedia, Personal Life, Children, Tribe, Awards, and much more here.
Do You Want Your Biography Online? Click Here to Contact Us on WhatsApp!!
Once more, welcome to Gboflextv, where we keep you informed on the Full Biographies and Net Worth of Politicians, Actors, Actresses, Pastors, Businesswomen and Men, Comedians, Musicians, Entrepreneurs, and a whole host of other people in the Entertainment Industry.
Gesinde Adedeji Biography
Gesinde Adedeji Amosa, born (23 June 1963) better known as Fregene, is a Nigerian Administrator, Author, Public Speaker, Lecturer, Journalist, Sportsperson, and Sports Editor. He is a native of Ilorin, Kwara State.
He has worked as a teacher at various levels of Nigeria’s education system and has dabbled in journalism as a freelance sports correspondent for Ajilete FM Radio in Ogbomoso, Brilla FM Radio in Abuja, Social Network, and was a former Sports Editor for the National Voice Newspaper in Ilorin.
Gesinde Adedeji Fregene’s Wiki Profile
|Real Name||Gesinde Adedeji Adam Amosa|
|Commonly known as||Fregene|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1963|
|Place of Birth||Ilorin|
|Age (as of 2022)||59 Years Old|
|Language||English and Yoruba|
|Occupation||Administrator, Author and Journalist|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Girlfriend/Wife||Gesinde Khadijat Bola (m. 2000)|
|Children||5 Children and Grandchildren|
|Published Books||“The Sacred Love”
“The Stormy Storm”
He was born on June 23, 1963) into the family of Mall. Mahmud and Hajia Hawau Gesinde in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
He attended Okesuna Primary School in Ilorin, Kwara, and Idofian Grammar School for secondary school. Gesinde Adedeji Amosa graduated with honors from the University of Ilorin in Linguistics. He earned his Master’s Degree in Education, Administration, and Planning at the National Open University of Nigeria.
Gesinde Adedeji Amosa (Fregene), a trained teacher and user of English, teaches Communication Skills and Literature in English courses at Kwara Staff Development College, Ilorin, and his currently the Director, Special Service and Security at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of Kwara State.
Want Your Biography Online? Click Here to Chat With Us Via WhatsApp!!
In addition to his professional accomplishments, Gesinde Adedeji Amosa (Fregene) has a number of published and unpublished collections.
- The Tiv Noun Phrase (1993): A Long Essay Submitted to the Department of Linguistics and Nigeria Languages, University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
- The Influence of Literary and debating society (Press Club Activities on English Language) A case study of some selected Secondary Schools in Moro Local Government Area of Kwara State. A Project submitted to Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, Kwara State
- Wisdom Words in Love: A collection of poems for Tertiary Students (Unpublished)
- Sober Reflection: Unpublished story for both Secondary and Tertiary Student
- The Scared Loved (2012): A Play Published for both Secondary and Tertiary Students
- The Stormy Storm (2014): A Play Published for both Secondary School and Tertiary Students
- Guilty as Charged: Unpublished story for both Secondary and Tertiary Students
Family – Wife- Children
|Gesinde Khadijat Bola||Wife|
|Gesinde Abdulsalam Kayode||Son|
|Gesinde Rukayat Aderonke||Daughter|
|Gesinde Muhammad Hadji||Son|
|Gesinde Zulukhanaeni Bolakale||Son|
|Gesinde Balikis Temitope||Daughter|
- Best Goalkeeper – YSFON/Trebor Cup, Minna, Niger State – 1983
- Diploma in Youth Soccer, (Minna), Niger State – 1983
- Gold Medal – Okin (Open) Badminton Championship (Sport Writer’s Category) – 1991
- Best Goalkeeper, Unilorin V.C. Cup (FASA TEAM) – 1992
- Gold Medal, Unilorin Vice Chancellor’s Cup (FASA TEAM) – 1991
- Bronze Medal (Closed) Badminton Championshi(Sports Writer’s Category)- 1992
- Bronze Medal – Okin (Closed) Badminton Championship (Veteran’s Category) – 2007
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Waziri Cup – 2003
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Waziri Cup – 2004
- Bronze Medal – YSFON/Commissioner of Police Cup – 2004
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Waziri Cup – 2005
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Gov. Cup – 2005
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Waziri Cup – 2006
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Gov. Cup – 2006
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Waziri Cup – 2007
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Gov. Cup – 2007
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Waziri Cup – 2008
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Gov. Cup – 2008
- Gold Medal – YSFON/Waziri Cup – 2009
- Gold Medal – YSFON/ Gov. Cup – 2009
Football, Badminton, Squash, Reading and Travelling
Gesinde Adedeji Photos and Premium Res.
Thank you for reading Gesinde Adedeji Amosa’s Biography, which includes his Date of Birth, Nationality, Family, House, Properties, Educational Background, Qualifications, History, Wikipedia, Bio, and much more.
Every biography and piece of content on Gboflextv is solely for educational purposes; please contact us if you have any corrections, suggestions, or copyright infringements. If you have any additional information about Gesinde Adedeji Amosa’s biography, please contact us via the comment section below or via our email address on the contact us page.