You’ve get your car for while and don’t know how to check vehicle insurance status online in Nigeria or by using USSD Method.
Here is the question you might be wondering the answer; How To Check My Car Insurance Status in Nigeria?
Today we’re give you a simple different step you can follow to check your car insurance status. With the expansion of technology, it is now easier to check if you a active or valid car insurance.
By checking your car insurance status, you will need access to records held by the Nigerian Insurance Industry Database, NIID. This insurance body have the responsibility to verify any car insurance registered in Nigeria.
In this content we’ll be giving out two methods on How do I check if my car insurance is valid in Nigeria?
The first method is how to check insurance policy online by accessing Nigerian Insurance Industry Database, (NIID) official website.
- Visit NIID Official website Here or use this link: https://askniid.org/VerifyPolicy.aspx
- Select Fleet or Single. Check end of this post to see explanation on this two options.
- Enter your Registration Number or Policy Number
- Click the search button and you should see your insurance details.
The second method is by using the USSD option.
This USSD method was launched in way 2019, it is very easy and work on any mobile phone. However it will cost you just N20.
- To check simply dial *565*11# and then follow the prompt
- Verify car insurance policy
Explanation For Single and Fleet Car Insurance.
Single Car Insurance: Single car insurance policy covers only one single car/vehicle. It is available for single car owners.
Fleet Car Insurance: Fleet Car Insurance covers more than one car/vehicle. it is advisable to use if you own more than one car/vehicle.
What Is The Advantages Of Fleet Car Insurance:
Following the usefulness of Fleet Car Insurance, the following paragraph is the advantages of Fleet Car Insurance, which is list below.
- One insurer and one renewal date.
- Reduced administration costs.
- You pay less for each vehicle in a fleet insurance policy.