How to withdraw money from your PayPal account in Nigeria
Presently you have money in your PayPal account you might be asking how can I withdraw funds/money from it.
Don’t worry. You will see all you need for the withdraw requirements here. Below is how to withdraw money from your PayPal account while in Nigeria.
All you need is the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Africard.
This above card mention card will enables you to be able to withdraw out any amount of PayPal funds from your PayPal account, anytime and any place.
To get the UBA Africard you need to visit your closest UBA branch .then, at that point, demand an Africard from them.
Note: this card is otherwise called pre-loaded card.
Then, at that point, you need to connect the card given to you to your PayPal account.
Then you have to link the card given to you to your PayPal account
After connecting your Africard to your PayPal account you should sign in into your PayPal account.
- visit your PayPal dashboard
- Click on the withdraw fund option in Your dashboard
- Next click on “from” then, at that point, enter your withdrawing amount your PayPal balance
- Then, at that point, click on “to” and pick your card.
- To continue : enter your account and click on continue
- Then, click on transfer, the funds/money will be quickly transfer to your UBA Africard account.
This is the simplest process to follow in order to withdraw any amount of funds, you have in the PayPal account as a Nigerian.
Thanks for this information.
It’s is helpful